Welcome to the COOKIES POLICY of the Fundació Joan Guinjoan website, holder of Tax Identification Number G67186569, where we will explain all the necessary questions so that you can have control over them on the basis of your personal decisions.
WHAT ARE COOKIES AND WHAT DO WE USE THEM FOR?
A cookie is a small information file that is stored on your computer, smartphone or tablet every time you visit our website.
In principle, a cookie is harmless: it does not contain viruses, Trojans, worms, etc. that could damage your terminal, but it does have a certain impact on your right to the protection of your personal data, as it collects certain information concerning you (browsing habits, identity, preferences, etc.).
That is why, based on the provisions of the applicable regulations (LSSI and current legislation on personal data protection), the activation of certain types of cookies will require your prior authorisation.
Before doing so, we will provide you with some additional information that will help you to make a better decision in this regard:
- Cookies can be of various types depending on their purpose:
Technical cookies are necessary for our website to function, they do not require your authorisation and are the only ones we have enabled by default.
The other cookies are used to improve our website, to personalise it based on your preferences, or to be able to show you advertising tailored to your searches, tastes and personal interests. You can accept all these cookies by clicking on the ACCEPT ALL button or configure them or refuse their use by clicking on the COOKIE CONFIGURATION section.
- Some cookies are ours (we will call them our own cookies) and others belong to external companies that provide services for our website (we will call them third-party cookies: an example could be cookies from external providers such as Google). In this regard, it is important for you to know that some of these external suppliers may be located outside Spain.
Globally, not all countries have the same level of data protection, with some countries being more secure than others (for example, the European Union is a secure environment for your data). Our policy is to use reliable providers who, whether or not they are located in the European Union, have adopted appropriate safeguards for the protection of your personal information. However, in the section entitled WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES ARE CURRENTLY USED ON OUR WEBSITE, you can consult the different privacy and data protection policies of each of the aforementioned external suppliers, in order to make an informed decision about whether or not to activate the third-party cookies used by our website.
- Finally, we would like to point out that, depending on the length of time they remain active, cookies can be of two types:
Session cookies: they expire automatically when the session on your computer, smartphone or tablet ends. They are usually used to retain the necessary information while a service is provided to you on a single occasion.
Persistent cookies: these remain stored on your computer, smartphone or tablet for a certain period of time, which can vary from a few minutes to several years.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES MAY WE USE ON OUR WEBSITE?
- Technical Cookies:
Technical cookies are strictly necessary for our website to work and for you to be able to browse our website. This type of cookies are those that, for example, allow us to identify you, give you access to certain restricted parts of the page if necessary, or remember different options or services already selected by you, such as your privacy preferences. For this reason, they are activated by default, and your authorisation is not required.
Through the configuration of your browser, you can block or alert you to the presence of this type of cookies, although this blocking will affect the correct functioning of the different functionalities of our website.
- Analysis Cookies:Analysis cookies allow us to study user browsing on our website in general (for example, which sections of the page are the most visited, which services are most used and whether they work correctly, etc.).Based on statistical information about browsing on our website, we can improve both the functioning of the website itself and the different services it offers. Therefore, these cookies do not have an advertising purpose, but only serve to make our website work better, adapting it to our users in general. By activating them you will contribute to this continuous improvement.You can enable or disable these cookies by checking the appropriate box, being disabled by default.
- Functionality and Personalisation Cookies:Functionality cookies allow us to remember your preferences, in order to customise certain features and general options of our website to suit you, each time you access the website (for example, the language in which the information is presented to you, the sections marked as favourites, your browser type, etc.).Therefore, this type of cookies do not have an advertising purpose, but activating them will improve the functionality of the website (for example, adapting to your type of browser) and the personalisation of the same based on your preferences (for example, presenting the information in the language you have chosen on previous occasions), which will contribute to the ease, usability and comfort of our website during your browsing.
You can enable or disable these cookies by checking the appropriate box, being disabled by default.
Advertising cookies allow us to manage the advertising spaces included on our website based on criteria such as the content shown or the frequency at which the advertisements are shown.
Thus, for example, if you have been shown the same advertisement several times on our website, and you have not shown personal interest by clicking on it, it will not appear again. In short, by activating these cookies, the advertising displayed on our website will be more useful and diverse, and less repetitive.
You can enable or disable these cookies by ticking the appropriate box, being disabled by default.
- Behavioural Advertising Cookies:Behavioural advertising cookies allow us to obtain information based on the observation of your browsing habits and behaviours on the web, in order to be able to show you advertising content that better suits your personal tastes and interests.To make it easier for you to understand, we will give you a fictitious example: if your last web searches were related to thriller literature, we would show you advertisements about thriller books.
Therefore, by activating this type of cookie, the advertising we show you on our website will not be generic, but will be targeted to your searches, tastes and interests, and will therefore be tailored exclusively to you.
You can activate or deactivate these cookies by ticking the corresponding box, which are deactivated by default.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES ARE CURRENTLY USED ON OUR WEBSITE?
We will now inform you about all the types of cookies currently used on our website and the purpose of each of them:
|Cookie name||Purpose||When and how it is stored|
Register user data entries on the website.
Owner: Fundació Joan Guinjoan
|When the user fills in a form|
To identify you as a registered user and allow you to browse the different contents of the website.
Owner: Fundació Joan Guinjoan
|Only for the duration of the session|
|Social media plug-in||Allow the user to share content with members of a given social network. Owner: Social network that sets the cookie (Twitter Inc., Facebook Inc., …).||When there is a plugin or share button on a social network|
Owner: Google Inc.
|When you access the page|
- WHAT CAN YOU DO WITH COOKIES?When you access our website for the first time, a window is displayed in which we inform you that cookies can be of various types:
Technical cookies are necessary for our website to function, they do not need your authorization and are the only ones we have activated by default.
The other cookies are used to improve our site, to customize it based on your preferences, or to show you advertising tailored to your searches, tastes and personal interests. You can accept all these cookies by clicking on the button ACCEPT ALL or configure them or refuse their use by clicking on the COOKIES CONFIGURATION section.
We also inform you that, once you have activated any type of cookies, you have the possibility to deactivate them whenever you wish, by simply unchecking the corresponding box in the COOKIES CONFIGURATION section of our website. It will always be as easy for you to activate our own cookies as to deactivate them.
We also remind you that, through your browser settings, you can block or alert you to the presence of cookies, although such blocking may affect the proper functioning of the various features of our website in the case of the necessary technical cookies.
Finally, please note that if you activate third-party cookies (external companies that provide services for our website) and subsequently wish to disable them, you can do so in two ways: using the cookie disabling tools of your browser or through the systems enabled by such external providers.
To make it much easier, below we list a series of links to the guidelines for disabling cookies from commonly used browsers:
- Mozilla Firefox.
- Internet Explorer.
- Safari for IOS (iPhone y iPad).
- Google Chrome for Android.
- Google Chrome for Iphone and Ipad.
Likewise, we list the links to the own systems enabled by each of the aforementioned external suppliers for the deactivation of their cookies: